Domestic cleaning is definitely tiresome and requires quite a bit of time and energy. But it is also something that you should regularly do, because a well kept household is the first step for increasing the quality of your life. Here is how you can do it easier and with as little hassle as possible:
- When cleaning a room, always start from the dirtiest place and more clockwise until you have covered every area. Having a precise order of cleaning helps manage the task easier and quicker.
- If your shower curtain is getting mold and mildew, there is an easy way to fix this. Just throw it in the washing machine, but do not forget to put some towels in too, so that they help with the scrubbing and cleaning process.
- Remove clutter before it occurs. Every item in your home should have a designated place it goes to after using. If you follow that advice, you will make sure that you will avoid a real chaos from occurring.
- Have all the tools you need for domestic cleaning in one place – brooms, brushes, wipes, cleaning products etc. If you run out of some supply, replace it immediately – you never know when you are going to need it.
- Remove stains the moment they occur. If you wait, they will become harder to treat.
- When vacuuming a room, start from the corner that is the farther from the door and work towards the entrance.
- Deep housecleaning should be done at least 2-4 times a year.
Before you sit on the table for dinner, fill the sink with hot soapy water and put each empty dirty dish in to soak in. Thus you will begin dishwashing on the go, and it would be much easier for you to finish the task.