You will no longer have to spend your little free time cleaning and scrubbing every corner of your home – instead, there will be experts that will take care of your cleaning chores for you! You will be able to enjoy your hobbies and spend time with your friends and family without feeling guilty that your home is still dirty and super messy. This is exactly why we founded our company many years ago – so that we can improve our customers’ lives while we do what we do best… cleaning!
How To Choose Which Service To Book?
But once you do decide to book our services, you might be left feeling a bit confused as to which service to choose and which one is more suitable for your needs and requirements. As every company seems to have a different standard for Deep and Domestic Cleaning, we decided to explain the difference between the Deep Cleaning and the Domestic Cleaning we provide – so you know which one to book!
Many people think that both of these services are the same and they don’t understand why one is more expensive than the other one, however, this is a misconception because, in reality, both services have nothing in common!
Our Domestic Cleaning
If you book our Domestic Cleaning, we will send you one cleaner to do a general cleaning of your home. It’s a service designed to maintain your home spotless rather than deep clean everything. It’s essentially performing all cleaning chores that people do on regular basis such as tidying up the house, cleaning the bathroom, emptying the trash, dusting, mopping and hoovering the floors, washing the dishes, etc.
Since this service is not considered a “deep cleaning” but it’s more focused on maintaining a living space spotless, it’s more inexpensive compared to our Deep Cleaning. Also, keep in mind that if you book our Domestic Cleaning, we won’t bring any equipment or detergents. We kindly ask that our customers take care of that because we send only one cleaner who cannot really carry all those heavy supplies and detergents with them throughout the day.
Our Domestic Cleaning Includes But Is Not Limited To:
- Cleaning all mirrors
- Hoovering and mopping the floors
- Hoovering all carpets and rugs
- Dusting all surfaces on the property
- Washing dishes
- Emptying the trash/ replacing the trash bag
- Replacing bed sheets
- Cleaning all sinks
- General cleaning of the bathrooms
- Organizing and tidying up the house
We Offer One-Off And Regular Domestic Cleaning
If you are interested in our Domestic Cleaning and you do want someone who is going to take care of all your cleaning chores as well as organize your living space, we want to inform you that we do provide this service as both a One-Off and a Regular Cleaning.
– In our One-Off Domestic Cleaning we will send one cleaner to your home and they will perform a general cleaning of the property just once. This is a great option to see if you want to work with us longterm and possibly book a regular cleaning!
– In our Regular Domestic Cleaning, we will send the same cleaner to your home on regular basis depending on your preferences. It can be a few times a week, once a week, once every few weeks, or simply once a month – this is a fully customizable service and is up to you! This cleaner will essentially take care of your home and maintain the cleanliness!
Our Deep Cleaning
If you book our Deep Cleaning then we will send you a team of cleaners that will cover every room and area of your home – top-to-bottom, without missing anything.
This cleaning will definitely take longer to complete in comparison to our Domestic Cleaning – and it’s more expensive than the Domestic Cleaning, however, it’s a thorough service complete with regards to every little detail. Our team will also bring all necessary equipment and detergents to perform the cleaning!
Our Deep Cleaning Includes But Is Not Limited To:
- Dusting all surfaces in every room
- Vacuuming and mopping all floors
- Vacuuming all carpets and rugs
- Deep cleaning all bathrooms on the property (removing soap scum, hard water stains, limescale/ cleaning the tiles and grout/ cleaning and sanitizing the tub, toilet, showerhead, bidet, etc.)
- Cleaning all mirrors on the property
- Cleaning the interior of all windows as well as window sills, ledges, handles
- Cleaning light switches, plugs, sockets
- Cleaning the fireplace
- Vacuuming all upholstery
- Deep cleaning the kitchen including all appliances
How long will your Deep Cleaning take? It all depends on the size and condition of the property. Because it’s such a thorough service, we do send a team of cleaning technicians instead of just one cleaner so they can manage to complete the job quicker and more efficiently but it will still take longer than three hours.
Should You Book Our Deep Cleaning Or Our End of Tenancy Cleaning?
A question we often get asked is whether you need to book our Deep Cleaning or our End of Tenancy Cleaning. Of course, it all depends on your circumstances and the purpose of the cleaning.
As we previously stated, our Deep Cleaning is a thorough top-to-bottom cleaning, however, it is NOT an alternative to our End of Tenancy Cleaning. If you are moving out of a property then we will perform an End of Tenancy Cleaning instead of a Deep Cleaning!
But What Is The Difference?
Our End of Tenancy Service is designed to be performed only on empty properties free of all personal belongings. It’s not an hourly-based service, therefore, our team will stay as long as necessary to cover all rooms and areas. It also comes with a 48-hour guarantee which means that our team will come back and re-clean the property if they miss anything within 48-hours of the first appointment. We will bring a special agency-approved checklist and will perform the service strictly following this list!
Our Deep Cleaning is designed to be performed on properties where people live during and after the time of the performed service. It’s an hourly-based service where we carefully calculate exactly how many hours and cleaners will be needed keeping in mind that there are personal belongings and furniture on-site.
Book A Service On 0333 555 2076
Now that you know all the differences between our Domestic Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, and End of Tenancy Cleaning you have probably decided which one is suitable for you. To book us, please dial 0333 555 2076!